Service First Fitness Equipment Repair is Now Hiring!
Why Should You Join the Service First Team?!
- Great Pay
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Full Time Employment plus Overtime
- No Weekends
- Encourage Independent Thinking
- Commitment to Health and Well-Being
- Open Collaboration
- Construction Feedback
- Small Company
- Fun Atmosphere
Service First Fitness Equipment Repair is a growing Fitness Equipment Service Dallas company committed to serving our clients quickly, affordably and efficiently. We make sure to weigh the pros and cons for our clients to see if it is better to repair, or replace a piece of equipment. We go above and beyond making sure we attract top talent who care about our clients in the same way. Being a part of the fitness industry is important. Being the maintenance part of the fitness industry is crucial. When a piece of equipment goes down, we’re the first people our clients call, and we always deliver!
Positions available at Service First are Service Technician, Senior Service Technician, Project Manager, Accountant, and Parts Procurement Manager. With a growing company, opportunities are always presenting themselves. We want a collaborative team ready and willing to grow with us. Being a part of our team, means being a part of our family. We teach our team valuable skill sets that they can carry with them for future opportunities, or promotional opportunities within our growing company. Our whole goal is to mentor our team of Fitness Equipment Service Dallas professionals in a way that helps them hit their goals, while learning and gaining experience for life!
Why should you join Service First?
- Love repairing machines
- Love working with your hands
- Love communicating with customers
- Work-Life Balance
- Positive Impact On Community
- Great Company Culture
- Abundant Training & Professional Development
- Outstanding Reputation
- Solid Paychecks & Compensation Packages
- Passionate Team
- Impressive Leaders & Role Models
- Good Employee Relations and Fair Treatment
- Safety and Equipment
- Internal Promotion Prospects
- Support and Training and Learning/Development
- Benefits and Incentives
What kind of person are we looking for?
- High Energy!
- Very Detail Oriented
- Problem Solvers
- Independent Thinkers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Dedicated to Repairing Fitness Equipment for Our Customers with POSITIVITY!
- Ability to Produce Results
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- Responsibility Driven
- Team Player
- Fitting the Work Environment
- Proactive Workers
You will fit right in with our Fitness Equipment Service Dallas team immediately. Our team is very tight, and we work well together building a culture of communication and positivity. With our team, we help each other grow and gain skill sets that last a lifetime. Teamwork is a top priority here at Service First, and we are excited to meet you!
What Are the Expectations?
- Be the Service First Representative, knowing you are the first impression going into gyms and customer’s homes to diagnose and replace parts daily. We also perform preventive maintenance at large facilities to clean and look for wear items as well as diagnosing any issues.
- Keep all Fitness Equipment Running, and in Great Shape for Clients and Their Customers
- Total Dedication to Satisfying Customers’ Needs
- Honor Commitments
- Deliver Extraordinary Service
- Positive Attitude
- Be Punctual
- Be Dependable
- Commitment to help others
- Hard Working
At Service First Fitness Equipment Repair, we go above and beyond to raise the level of expectation we have for our customers from good to excellent. We harbor a Fitness Equipment Service Dallas team that has the same type of excelling mentality. We don’t just solve the problem at hand, we deliver solutions.
Job Duties for Service Technician:
- Be mechanically inclined and be able to diagnose all mechanical and some electrical issues, with knowledge of basic tools.
- Be able to troubleshoot and be determined to find the problem, instead of a part swapper.
- Be able to communicate with customers and tech support
- Keep truck and tools organized to be efficient, on time and responsible
- This person needs to have good problem solving skills as they will be in the field by themselves and only can rely on tech support from the manufacturer to help along with our senior tech.
- This person also needs to have a good knowledge of tablets, email, and Microsoft Excel.
- The usual day starts at 7-7:30 am and ends between 4:30-6pm.
Skills/Qualifications for Service Technician:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Problem Solver
- Good Communicator
- Good Time Manager
- Extremely Responsible
- Have great attitude and a desire to learn
Job Duties for Accountant
- Payroll Preparation
- 941 Biweekly Payment
- 941 Quarterly Filing
- TWC Quarterly Filing
- Sales Tax Monthly Payment
- Bill Entry
- Vendor Reconciliations
- Invoicing Warranty
- Invoicing Commercial
- Receive ACH Payments
- Receive Credit Card Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monthly Reporting
- New Vendor Packages
- Insurance COI’s
- Weekly Deposits
Job Duties for Project Manager
- Process Estimates
- Parts Ordering
- Customer Service
- Cross Training with all positions
- Tech Travel
- Tech Certifications
- Accounting Projects
- Office Projects
- Back up to Office Manager
- Back up to Parts Manager
What Do Employees Say About Working Here?
- ”Love the family like feel with my coworkers!” – Debra
- “It’s always something different, you never get bored” – Branden
- “Everyone is easy to get along with, – friendly and fun!” – Bobby
Apply at Service First Fitness Equipment Repair Today!
We make applying here at Service First Fitness Equipment Repair extremely rewarding. You can either email, or call us to apply. We make sure to meet you one-on-one, we even give you a chance to do a ride-along with our team to make sure it is a good fit all the way around. Reach out to our team leaders here at Service First Fitness Equipment Repair to apply, and see how easily it can be for you to join the dynamic, Fitness Equipment Service Dallas team here at Service First Fitness Equipment Repair!
How to Apply
- Email resume to Leah@servicefirst-tx.com
- Visit our website at www.servicefirst-tx.com to check us out.
If you are looking to gain Fitness Equipment Service Dallas experience as a technician, project manager, or any other positions we have available, reach out to us today!
Jobs starting $15 -$22 per hourly plus overtime!!!!!